Quinta do Vale Meao

£79.99

Portugal
Portugal

Tasting Notes

A blend of Touriga Nacional and Touriga Franca usually represent 90% and Tinta Barroca, Tinta Roriz and Tinto Cão the remaining 10%. Barrel aged between 12 and 18 months. Superb with a real quality of character. Dark smoky forest and hedgerow fruits with oak notes and a spicy warm finish. Worth aging.

Year 2005
ABV ABV 14.5%
Size 75cl

Out of stock